Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ring Ring

Is that my cell phone ringing?

Not yet but it will be! Goodbye shitty motorola that I once loved before I realized how weak you are and hello samsung! Don't disappointment me now. In addition I hope I can change the face plate.

I am very eager right now to pack my bags and head off across the border to the big apple or to the city that's home to immigrants galore and master junkies or to half way around the world and see what it's like to live on the other side. Sadly I'm given none of these options but to stay in Edmonton and work. I shouldn't use the word 'work' actually. It's more like push and push until my body feels deprived of freedom and food.

That means I'm tired (an understatement actually) but it'll be worth it. Perhaps I'll be able to squish Calgary into my schedule.... =)

My spring class will come to an end soon and so will Marissa's soccer season. This means I'll be able to do other things after work! But I need to get some volunteer experience so I guess I'll be doing that and hopefully a second job. I need funds for shoes and other items that girls are entitled to. Let the hunt begin. Move over ladies and gentlemen or else I'll have to run you over with my jetta.

Just kidding I'm not inhumane.

You talk like you're drunk when you're in front of me but I still love you, even when you fall on me.

No comments: