Monday, June 20, 2005

"It's not what is underneath that is who you are...

...it's what you do that defines you."

I watched Batman Begins yesterday and I absolutley loved it. I couldn't stop thinking about the movie when I was driving home. There's a sense of realism and even optimism from the movie that made me realize even the immensly wealthy can be desperate. Whether it be desperate for salvation or an apple, it changes a person. A person pushes aside what's true to them to get to the things that are presented in front of their face. It could be money or even sanity from the horrors of life. What ever it is, it exists in the world and recently people have extorted that desperation to achieve their goals.

Those goals weren't for the good of all man kind but possibly for the good of their dreams. Again, when one is desperate almost anything is possible.

It is the greedy and evil that take feeling and use it to get what they want. They don't care for what happens to what or whom. The way that I see it, it is those who extort or even mock those in desperation are the evils of the world and deserve to be incarcenated without parol, not the ones who commit the petty crimes.

Maybe with some enlightment and open minds something can be done to rid away corruption or uneccesarry death of the human civilization. Or maybe people won't care and just let the dice fall as they may.

I think we need more Batman's in this world. I'm not too sure about Robin though but this world can always use a few more grand sidekicks.

p.s: I think the British are just GRAND.

Cheers

No comments: