Friday, June 10, 2005

it's shits and giggles girls and boys

The claps of thunder break the air and all tensions are released. As the rain washes away arguments, misunderstandings, mistakes, and plain foolishness, my vision is once again revived.

But only as long as the rain keeps coming and as long as you mean what you say. If you don't, stay away from me or I'll allow the thunder to strike at you.

You see, the thunder is on my side when it's present. I love it so much that it's now mine. So keep raining, otherwise I'll return to my original state of bleakness, self-pity, and vanity.

Call me a hypocrite for letting others see it as shits and giggles but it's not over until the rain is here to dilute away my character and perhaps reveal something better. The ironic thing is (well one of the ironic things) that sometimes something is nothing.

But like it's said, nothing lasts forever and I whole heartedly agree. So soak it up now fuckers before it all passes you by.

Have a good day and Thanks.

No comments: