Monday, June 06, 2005

My polka dot dress is not just for shits and giggles...

...ladies and gentlemen, I intend to wear it to my cousins wedding. Of course they laughed at me at first but they'll grow to like it. Besides, Sarah's wearing my black one and that's the extent of my dress collection.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=7078&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=336&iSubCat=593&iProductID=7078
This is one of the presents that I'll get my cousin just because he's so great.

No I'm kidding, he'll think I'm more of a lunatic than I already am. Maybe I'll just buy it for myself!

Speaking of my cousin's wedding, it'll be the first wedding that I've ever attended and I can't wait! Knowing them, they'll probably take my enthusiasm as an opportunity and make me do jobs here and there. But it's okay, I'm glad to help. Oooo I can't wait! People will be dressed up and happy and maybe even intoxicated! But of course I cannot be. It'll be wierd if I went around telling everyone that I love them; especially since I'll more than likely run into them once again.

So I have a midterm tomorrow and I'm getting excited to get it over with. Classical school (Baccaria), positive school (Lombroso), statistical school (4 guys), all shaped our Criminal code today. If it wasn't for these ideas and the research that was done, torture and very inhumane methods of detterance and punishment might still be used today.

So thanks.

Good luck to me tomorrow!

P.S: I can't wait for my cell phone to ring once again. Peace is sometimes over rated.

I hope Theresa is having a good time on vacation with her family. I know I would like it if we went somewhere.

No comments: