Thursday, June 02, 2005

Holly Friggen Mollies

It's 6:00 am, I force my stubborn eyes to open and focus. I start for the bathroom but I seemed to have misplaced the clip that holds my hair back.

Oh here it is.

I brush my teeth and notice how bloodshot my eyes are still. But I don't care at the moment and continue to allow my electric toothbrush do all of the work. Jeezes I love technology.

I finish packing my bag and say good bye to my grandma. She also seems to be sleepy but she' s a trooper and half so she wakes up at about 6:30 am. What a character she is! She tells it's going to rain so I should take an umbrella. But I tell her I don't have to because I'm inside all day. Being the stubborn one, she hands it to me and I give it. It's my grandma so of course I can't say no.

I get to work. I stretch my fingers and prepare myself for some action upon the keyboard, but not in my mind.

Faster and faster my fingers fly punching in those numbers and a few obscure letters to help the company keep track of records and put out orders. I'm getting paid quite a bit so I keep my mouth shut from screaming, "I'm bored."

7.5 hours pass by and there's only a half hour left to go. I spend that half hour playing games on msn because there's no more work to do and EO is too redundent or I'm on Ebay.

4:30 pm: I get to leave to repeat this cycle all over again.

p.s: Thanks Will, I'm loving those albums.

No comments: