Friday, June 17, 2005

Deals

The three of us bought my sister a mp3 player for 50 dollars when it regularly retails for 170 dollars from Visions and paid the extra 24 dollars for warranty. Visions must have some other business on the side or within the store because I have never seen another electronic store offer that kindof a deal. They even said they would return the 24 dollars if we don't use the warranty! It's nuts. I smell organized crime.

Oh man I got pulled in by my profs. lectures.

Nevertheless, she'll never have to steal my H320 anymore.
Now she better keep up her end of the deal and bring that PS2 over along with tekken 5 and yes I'll even settle for Star Wars. Those light sabers and control over them in the virtual world is awesome. I don't have a whole lot against Star Wars but I'd rather watch the comic movies. Even though they suck sometimes, like X1 and Hulk, I'll watch it.

So bring it.

The games not the heat, stupid heat bag.

I have about 8 of the Bright Eyes now, 9 including my record. Now I need to start on those collaboration albums and those will be a bitch to get because they're even LESS popular than the Bright Eyes ones. Whyte Ave here I come.

P.S: my buttons came in and I love them =)

Off to Winners and Old Navy

No comments: