Friday, June 24, 2005

'I'm here to get you!"

I found a dead bug on the back of an order that came in and it grossed me out. It was not completely squished either, the wing of the bug was still erect and sort of pointing at me. At that moment I could hear the bug taunt and say, "I'm here to get you."

Of course that will never happen since it's dead and cannot move but that's only one insect dead. With our luck, there was probably 600 more that just cracked itself into the world and replaced that dead one. Stupid insects, I wish they didn't have their chitinous shell and their ability to fly. Let the rain soak you to death and water loss to de-hydrate your tiny, highly-segmented bodies. As for locomotion, you can roll around instead. That way there's no specific intention for a certain direction and easier for me to kill. Die insects die.

On a happier note, I'm really excited for the weekend to end because there's a chance for swimming with the kiddies (it sucks the energy out of Jason so he's not so reckless) and tennis! The hitting of fuzzy yellow balls make me happy.

My co-worker showed us her puppy today and I fell in love with her instantly. She's so adorable and so energetic and just so cute! Oh my I want one but I don't know if I'll be able to handle the mess. =(

Hello weekend of fun and a clean room =)

P.S: I'm not emo dammit, I just happen to really like Conor Oberst.

No comments: