Wednesday, August 10, 2005

-sniff sniff-

Oh wait a minute. I can't sniff anymore because I am so congested! I also cannot say the word 'fine' properly or any other words that require me to annunciate the 'n'. In addition, I'm sore and sleepy. Oh I hate getting sick during the summer. The Flu should be saved for the winter. That way I can get out of doing anything I would rather not participate in.

I have a hard time sleeping but I don't want to take anymore over-the-counter medicines due to the fear of the super-virus and becoming more drowsy than I already am. But I broke yesterday because I couldn't stand my grandmother's nagging anymore. Jeezes and after all these years you'd think I could take it.
But NO! I couldn't and I swallowed down two Dayquils with agonizing (but silent) grief.

So due to the virus that was probably air-born and made its way to me, I'm wearing these six year old Guess khakis. I thought this morning, it's much too cold to wear a skirt.........where did my other pair of work pants go?!
Thus I grabbed these in despair and threw them on. While I was walking in Old Navy during lunch how ever, I suddenly remembered why I stopped wearing these old things (other than the fact that I got these 6 years ago), I have two holes in the bum. One on each side to be exact.

This is bad because I remember going to the bathroom a number of times and I'm not sure whether or not my shirt and jacket were able to cover them. I'm hoping so though.

I did buy a sweater that I like and a shirt that both Marissa and I could wear! It's funny considering how she's eight years old and I'm 19. It's quite fabolous really.

I also bought this really nice nail polish but of course I don't have the skills to paint my nails properly so some nail polish is still on my cuticles and the skin around my nails. But I do adore the color.

My New Goal: To learn to eat like the French.

No comments: