Thursday, August 04, 2005

I've come to a realization that I want to multi-task all the time. Even when I'm sitting there, it feels like I need to be doing something else and if I'm not doing something else, I'm thinking of something else to do.

"What can I do to maximize my time? Otherwise I'll waste it"

Sometimes I'm thinking of this while I'm already doing two other things like watching tv and laundry.

It drives me crazy really.

Work is also driving me crazy. My shoulders are sore from sitting and typing for so freaking long and my eyes feel like they're going to roll out from my sockets just to get away from the computer.

Oh fuck I don't know how people can do this all day long. I hope I don't end up in some monotonous computer job for the rest of my 8-5 pm days. As of right now, the only thing that's keeping me going is the overtime pay. Double baby!

Still, I hate sitting down all day long.

No comments: