Monday, August 22, 2005

Red Eye



Will and I saw Red Eye on Friday night and I must say that I really enjoyed it! The plot wasn't fantastic or anything but I loved what the movie focused on. With a lot of thriller movies based in the states, a lot of time and attention is spent on the high political officials and how important and powerful they are. In Red Eye, there was such a figure involved but the details of his life were vague and were only presented to connect the vital role that Racheal McAdams played (whom by the way is a total hottie) with Cilian Murphy's role. Ironcially, Murphy's name is Jack Ripner.

I think it's funny how they threw that name in there. I mean, they could've picked hundreds of other names that correspond to the initials J.R. Hilarious!

I cannot wait to go shopping! Back to school shopping is the best I swear. It's stationary AND clothes! It's the best combination and it gets me all riveted and excited for what's to come.

Speaking of stationary, I want to purchase this notebook from Coles but common sense is telling me it's stupidly over-priced and I only want to buy it because it looks cool. But then again, it does look so cool.........


I guess I should wait then.

I'm also going to go buy Garden State: such an awesome movie.

No comments: