Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Don't worry, Chayle has her cat tail

Theresa's house is amazing and full of computers and an extra large television screen! Oh to live in the lap of luxury! We first sat outside to enjoy the summer night and engulf the yummy food that was brought along and that Theresa's made. I never realized how much I loved spring rolls! I wonder why they call them spring rolls.

After our bellys were full, we ventured outside and explored her vast and rather lush neighbourhood. There were flowers, nicely trimmed lawns, man made ponds with plastic shores (hahahahhaha Natalie- good thing you held onto the steel poles!), fountains that could be geysers (well, maybe not that high but pretty nonetheless), and towering houses with impressive balconies and visible firepits.

Now we all know that if you walk your dog, you have to bring a garbage bag with you because if the dog poops, you'll have to pick it up. But in Theresa's community, you don't have to bring your own bag! They have stations placed in popular spots to provide you with dog poop bags! I don't own a dog, but that's cool!

In addition to plastic shores, there are even cat tails growing from the sides! Chayle tried to pull one off and it took considerable effort. Natalie tried to lend a hand, but it still wouldn't release itself from its stalk and Natalie screamed that it was wet. When the hot dog looking plant finally gave into Chayle, she kept shaking it in our faces and even pretended to fend off wolves with it. Just writing this makes me tickle with laughter inside.

Oh shit it was hilarious. And not just the cat tail, but EVERYTHING!

Including the deadlock moments of fooseball, Chayle wacking the cat tail on the mansion's protective gate and a random fence, Natalie's attempt to jump a fence, and of course the cooling moment of sitting on the edge of the fountain behind Theresa's house.

I think that was the most I've laughed since I saw Wedding Crashers with Will.

I just wish I had more batteries in my shitty camera.

Good times. I wish we had them more often.

Have I said how excited I am to end work? My co-workers are great but I don't want to do this job for another extra week or anything. I'm getting sick of it.

Gas is gettting pricey. Thank God I don't have to drive that much after Friday since gas is going up to 1.20. I hate driving. I really do. The only good thing is that I get to blast my music and sing to it as loud as I want without having to deal with complaints.

Get out if you don't like it.

No I'm not that mean... maybe.

Last friday, I got surprised with a lunch at Moxies and cool things from Epcor. Jeezes it's good sometimes to work for a beauracracy.

I wish that stupid fitted blazer would go on sale.

No comments: