Friday, July 15, 2005

Photograph everything because even though I myself might not believe it....

...it exists as something on the negatives. That something will eventually mean something to me when I cannot bear to leave the house due to heay pollution, heavy traffic, and a bad back (knocks on wood). Of course this will not occur for sometime but like I said before, nothing lasts forever.

Let's all soak up all that is now and will not be in the future.
---------Generally speaking

I feel as though I've been thrown into my 30's where I'm stuck at a job where I stare at the radiating computer all day and go home to 2 screaming , but lovely kids, and continue to look in the mirror to see an image I cannot register.

But yet I still like to look at picture that's plastered on to the mirror because it satisfies the vain portion of my very being.

My share of time is limited as is with everyone else, but I'm trying not to drink it up so quickly as it would be deadly. So watch as I take what I have at this moment and use to satisfy every bored bone in me and get lost in the exhilaration of inhibition.

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm so addicted to tennis ever since last year. I wish I won the lottery and was able to build an indoor tennis court that can be used as a badminton court and an attached basketball court. I would never leave; except to shower and go shopping.

tee hee hee =)

No comments: