Friday, July 08, 2005

I went for lunch at Sherlock Homes pub today for lunch and work and I was so stuffed; acutally I still AM full. Wow it's nice to have an employer that can afford to celebrate their emplyoees' birthdays without having to cut their wages or their jobs!

Hooray for multi-million corporations =D

My parents seem to have this ability to plan for trips where I have things I really want to do. For instance, I wanted to go to the car show this weekend, a friend's bbq, and Theresa's paintballing trip. But now I cannot go because I need to spend time with my parents. I love them and all but couldn't this whole family time thing been earlier or next week? Or even all of these events been next week? Oh wells I guess that's the way it goes! Which means I'm going to be going out more often to make up for this and having so much more fun!

I can't wait.

My very awesome co-worker introduced me to this radio station and I actually like listening to it! I guess I'll be pushing FM button on my car steoro more often now.

My best wishes go out to all of those who have been injured by the bombings and to the families who have lost loved ones. It's a war that's beeing raged silently until the bombs go off and no one knows what to do about it. Attacking a country out right is not going to help considering how the Al Qaeda group is so determined and internationally based (assuming Al Qaeda is responsible). My question is how many more bombings is it going to take for the world to wake up and realize that we cannot deal with terrorism like our ancestors did with Hitler and in Germany in general in World War one? This is going to be a tough one. It already is.

Maybe the genius who placed those police downtown can help us figure out a way.

No comments: