Thursday, July 28, 2005

The light bounces off the sequinces of my bag and strikes at my eye.

I was almost blinded by bag when I was driving to work this morning because the sun was sort of out and by chance it struck a number of the sequinces on my bag that was on the seat beside me and as I was shoulder-checking, a beam light happened to of passed through my pupils and through my lens and shocked me. When it hit my retina, my optical nerves gave me quite a jolt. Oh shit.

Speaking of chances, THEY FUCKING SUCK.

I'm very tempted right now to dislike dogs right away and vow to never own one. I don't deal well with shedding animals anyway. It was like the butterfly effect and it all just happened the way it did. Fuck. And now I'm TORN between what I should do. Maybe we can strike a deal but I don't know what kindof a deal I can make. I'm sure my grandma doesn't want anything. I'm sure my mom will want to make them pay or guarantee something some how. I wish I took a legal course so I at least know some of the legalities. This just proves that life isn't black and white and it kindof pisses me off.

Anyway I'm hoping for the dogs to be up to date with their shots and that the lady can get me those reports soon. I want to get this over with.

Sarah's right. I don't like asking for help, but I like to ask for some sort of support and understanding. So fucking stop shoving words in my face and let me say mine. Just listen.






Let's hang'em high.

No comments: