Monday, July 11, 2005

Okay maybe not so.

I look at it on my right side as it just sits there without any purpose now that I've forgotten an essential. How utterly stupid and forgetful of me considering how I feel that I cannot pass a day of work without it. I have to leave it idle for today, except for when I go home. So useless now that it doesn't have what I forgot, kindof like a car without a steering wheel.

Which reminds me, I have to buy a garden hose and go to the bank.

My parents came home this weekend and stayed for an entire Saturday instead of the usual 6 hour visits. My mom hasn't changed but it seems as though the less I see my dad the easier it is to get along with him. I guess the distance gives us less chances to fight over trival items.

I rode around in the rental car all day with my parents and 2 younger siblings on Saturday (our car was in the shop) and from this experience I can say with an air of confidence that I will never buy an Echo. It's extremely fuel efficent but it's uncomfortable and I would never know how to get traction in the winter. I don't even think it can!

Okay maybe not so, it'll get some.

Where am I?

Every now and then, it feels like I'm in the middle. Indistinguishable from the everyday crowd and mumble jumble but not exactly part of anything.

So I'm aside of everyone but not different enough to get pulled out. I don't feel indifferent, just different. Maybe more like I don't belong. The trend is to be cool by knowing all of these band names to gain that arrogance and snob-ish air that the indie music craze has created. It's stupid if you ask me. If you're going to throw in a band name out of no where and make it sound like you know something, at least know facts. They try so hard to be cool that they've turned around in a complete circle and now they've ended up back where they have started.

Though there is one difference, they look more stupid than they did before. Har dee har har

I'll stick to what I love most, cars, Bright Eyes, tennis, shopping, thriller novels, clubbing, and my closest ones. And last but most certaintly not least, Will. I'm sure some one think I'm cool =D

No comments: