Monday, May 30, 2005

Someone get me a coin

A recent dream of mine consisted of me chasing down a lean bouncer (ironic I know) and telling him how incoherent he is. In the begginning of the dream he told me that I could not enter the club and had to wait at the bar located at the entrance because I did not introduce myself properly. I thought that's fucking bullshit, but like normal I didn't say anything until I couldn't take it anymore. At my breaking point, I got up from the stool and started yelling at him and saying things like "what kindof a decision maker are you?....are you fucking stupid?...this is the most stupidest shit I've ever encountered and I can't believe they hired you!...If I was 2 inches taller I could snap you're insignificant body over my fucking knee you asshole!" etc., etc.. Once I couldn't think of anymore demeaning comments, I concluded with the statement: "You make me so angry that I could take this coin and grind your eyes into indistinguishable pieces."

I stomped away victorious but unable to dance. What a shame.

Do you think this dream depicts my anger and frustration?
Probably.

On a brighter note, I finally got to play tennis and it was great. I never realized how much I missed it until my hand touched a raquet. So here's to you Will, for making my Saturday evening that much more enjoyable, well for that time being.

P.S If someone can find my sanity for me, that would be awfully nice.

Thanks


No comments: