Thursday, May 19, 2005

Iced Coffee drinks

They're sick. They're much too sweet and I have no idea why I ordered one during lunch because I hate how foods that contain too much sugar make my mouth feel. It feels saturated and slippery from all the saliva trying to break down the excess sugar. Attractive isn't it? Don't lie to me now.

It seems like things are going from bad to worse and even to the stage where I'm feeling light-headed. I never feel light-headed unless I'm intoxicated or I can sense that something is going wrong. I keep trying to get things done and get to places on time but keeping focus is difficult when I'm not the only one I have to worry about.
Maybe my parents should've gotten the turbo and manual transmission. And the diesel of course.

Shucks.

http://www.rakelspetakel.com/prs28.jpg

I cannot wait to play tennis! But I also have to study for my exam on Tuesday for my spring course. That can wait till tomorrow night and the rest of weekend I guess. But for now, lets hit some fuzzy yellow balls around.

I might even be able to take my anger out on the yellow fuzzy balls. Poor balls.

No lies...I will be good.

If you'll be good I'll be good. But if you walk away, I'll walk away.

Pull my hair and tell me the honey moon is over,

but if something is still there, start digging.

And if you ask nicely I might just lend you a hand.

No comments: