Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Damn you Starbucks

Sorry to my devoted readers who did not get an update in my blog yesterday. Actually it's just Will who really reads these.

My sleeping patterns have been changed, shifted, and molded in to odd patterns for the past month and it's starting to take its toll on me. I won't stop yawning, but I don't quite want to sleep. I get slightly dizzy everynow and then and I'm sure the veins in my eyes can't be anymore red. Time for some coffee (I hope I don't get addicted).

I really should not of discovered the shopping center that's just a few minutes away from work. Did I mention that this shopping center also includes a Starbucks? Of course Starbucks is not my favourite but when my nerves aren't being stimulated enough (because I have such an eventfull life), I look to Starbucks for the chemical fix: caffine. Am I being too literal and too dependent on a five dollar cup-of-wonder?

YES

Natalie said: "...I'm too coffee-ed out..."
I'm not. Then again I drank tea most of the time.

Chayle said: "...[he] was such a twat.."
I thought it was hilarious because I've never heard anyone say "twat" before and seem so sincere about it. As a side note, the entrance to her apartment smells like a mix of ass, farm animal fecal matter, and Sarah's bed.

I'm joking about the 'Sarah's bed' part...well partially.

But nonetheless Chayle found herself a nice apartment over-looking whyte ave. That's more than I can say for my room that has a window that faces the side of my garage.

I finally got to watch the season finale of Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy last night. I almost cried when Bree's husband died because it was so sudden and yet she still tried to finish cleaning. Of course at the end she finally felt the burden that will eventually be put upon her as a result of her husband's death. It seemed that no matter how hard she tried, life can never be perfect and it seems to be even more imperfect the harder she tried. I cannot wait for the next season!

I think society should thank the people in the age group of 14-18 (roughly) because if it wasn't for their large amount of spending money, a lot of businesses wouldn't be as succesful as they are or they wouldn't be in business at all. They have less to worry about so they can spend the money that they get on pay checks or whereever they get their spending money more freely. I'm generalizing this by the way. Next time my mom nags at me about my spending habits, I'll be sure to tell her this.

I see the need for sympathy

I believe... I do... I mean I will.
As soon as you let the words bleed from your mind and into my auditory canals.
As soon as you allow those words to have meaning.
And
As soon as you know what you mean.

Then I will believe and give you all the sympathy that you need.

After all, I need the sympathy too.

Thanks.

No comments: