Friday, May 13, 2005

Oberst

I can't help but go on the net while at work. The job is just so mind numbing that I'm resorting to reading and a spring course as a way to keep me from going to mush.

Okay it's not that horrible but I must say, sometimes I wish still worked in retail just so I get to walk around.


On second thought, maybe not. I hate arrogant people.
Thus I'm not going to complain any longer, besides my co-workers are awesome and they're always really nice.

I get to listen to my mp3 player at work and each time that I listen to my various bright eyes songs, I get more and more engrossed in what Oberst has to say. His message is truly, to an extent of course, universal. Some things are too extreme for me to relate to but most of the ideas that he presents in his songs are easy to relate myself to. As a side note, in some photos Obesrt looks like the guy who plays spiderman..Tobby something.
Sorry Brandon, but you've been replaced (but not entirely)
http://www.lichter-magazin.de/musik/platten/foto-brighteyes4.jpg
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/01/27/oberst_narrowweb__200x217.jpg
http://i.myspace.com/65/64/2824656/15372136_l.jpg


It seems like there's a "flu" going around and some of the most unexpected people are catching it. Not only have they contracted this "flu", but it has changed their lives and indirectly will change yours and mine too. Some more than others. I highly doubt that I will contract it considering my situation and I don't want to deal with the mess.

No comments: