Friday, May 20, 2005

Keep on raining

I love the rain and the effect of thunder around me. This is ironic because I used to be scared of thunder when I was kid. I used to even hide in my closest!

Speaking of my closet, I saw this house cockroach/mosquito- looking bug on the ceiling of my closet and surprisingly I didn't scream and run away. Instead I calmy gathered my vacum simply and sucked it up. Thank goodness I don't have to change the vacum cleaner bag for like a year and some. Go go central vacum systems.

The same thing happened yesterday but it was in my living room and it was a bee or wasp (I couldn't tell I was so scared). When I saw it I jumped up and ran for the vacum, which was conveniently outside of my room! But when I got back, the stinger was gone. I'd be glad if I was outside but since I was in my house, I was a little worried. After a little while, I saw it again at the window trying to get out. I tried killing it but sucking it up into the vacum but the blinds got in the way and it eventually seemed like it flew away....again! So I screamed and ran off.

My grandma saw me and shook her head saying I was scared of nothing. Well of course she's used it. I mean she was a farmer! I don't deal with bugs well, it's either me or them and it's usually them =). So she calmly went up very close to it and squished it with a bug killer that had Norm Cholak's face on it. I proceeded with the vacum and sucked up that monster of a bug and sat down to finish watching my show.

Jeezes I hate bugs. They've taken over the world, I know but I don't always like to think that. I wonder what it would be like if humans could fly instead! mmmmm maybe I shouldn't think about that; I'm afraid of heights.

Today is Superstore day and I hope that it's not as busy as last time. I feel bad when I accidentally hit people with my cart but I mean you'd think anyone has a reasonable mind (objective) and know not to walk backwards when there are carts and lots of pre-occupied people around.

Those assholes. The back part of their foot(I don't know what it's called) deserves the hit of my cart!

I think I'll go get a hair cut this weekend. Maybe I'll try Sarah's place. I just hope the lady/man won't wash my hair like the Green Giant would.
Jeezes people! Just because my hair is made of dead cells doesn't mean you can man handle me like you're washing a shirt on a washboard!

I can't wait for this long weekend! Rollerblading, tennis, cutting the lawn (I like the smell of freshly cut grass), and the season finalie of Desperate Housewives! I hope the next season is just as good if not better!

Maybe we'll go to BP's for dinner.

No comments: