Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I need a hair cut. Part two

So I have decided against the idea of a short hair cut until I have to because I don't think short hair was ever for me. But I do like this picture of a girl that reminds me of Penelope Cruz because I enjoy how her hair is so full.

I have always like big, flowy hair.

But I will still go to the hair dressers because I would like it relayered and plus it's fun getting my hair cut. I just don't always agree how some people tend to style my hair with a curling iron afterwards. I mean have you not touched my hair? You just blow dry it and it will stay straight without any of the meaningless efforts of the curling iron. People used to curl the ends out but not many do now.

So please, don't come at me with a curling iron (or whatever pretencious name you want to put to it).

Speaking of grooming, I really hope that enginerring summer student takes good care of her feet because she likes to sleep with her feet up on her desk with a nasty fuzzy blanket covering her face. In addition to her rude display of her feet, she warrants the act of meditating on the sidewalk and letting someone give her a back massage via their feet while she is laying on the grass. Mind you though, all of this is not at a park or in the discretion of her backyard; it's at work. At work where people dress for function or for show and where people talk of retailers and architectual problems.

At work where if you nap, you probably should keep your feet at least under your desk and where masseuses most likely won't be conducting their actual business.


/oddcoworkers


No comments: