Monday, May 08, 2006

Silently fuming and yet I am expected to take it. I say Fuck it.

It's ironic that the less I do something that the more my mom nags at me about it. Take for instance, talking on your cell phone while driving. I rarley do it and when I do I try to make it short as possible. The thing that really pisses me off is that she nags at me infront of everyone else because she knows I'll be less condesending about it then. Even if I tell her that I don't she will still say, "Well I am just telling you."

Yet she called me on my cell phone the day before my parents came back to again, tell me not to talk on the phone.

Have I mentioned that she does this quite a bit, especially when I am actually driving?

And have I stressed that this is long distance and it's not her that's paying for the bill?

And finally, have I pointed out how ironic everything is?

It makes me angry, really.

If you are going to nag at me, atleast wait for me to go home and tell me to call you back so we don't rack up the long distance bill, again.

It's ironic how she tells me something over and over again but I have already done it the first time that she asked and yet she still feels compelled to nag at me driving my minutes out of the acceptable range. Not to mention, my sanity.

Oh shit, mother's day is coming up.

No comments: