Sunday, November 27, 2005

The idea of expansion is not only old but genius and permeative.

I started working on my paper again last night and for the entire night I wanted coffee because I intended to pull an all nighter. Of course that didn't play out since my stomach felt like a vacume sealed bag that is just waiting to implode. I really should not experiment with food anymore and decide to eat it no matter how it turns out. I guess there's a down fall to having someone cook for you your entire life. Now I'm skill-less and clueless as to what I am suppose to do the when the next weekend rolls around. To Dominos we go. At least there will be tomatos and green peppers on there. Oh the green peppers.

Friday: We went out for Natalie's birthday and it was the first time to the strip club for a number of us and sadly to say, I was not as impressed as I thought I'd be. The world of television and expensive tricks on screen has made its way into my mind. But the girl who sold us beer was really nice. Plus her hair was nicely done. It's just a thing I notice.

I've been wanting to eat McDonalds for the longest time but I have not brought myself to eating it because then that means I would loose to Will. I don't know what it is but that boy drives my competitive side like Sarah going for the chocolate. Needless to say, I'm not going to consume the McDonalds until Will does.

It's not over. And you're head's not really shaped like a pot. It was the only sentence that made sense.

Winter's coming. It's the end of the first semester.

I hate it already. I wish that I could stop time to allow me to catch up. I wish I could stay 19 forever and ever. I wish that the fat girl at Escape hadn't taken off her shirt and decided that it was okay to dance in something that barely covers her shoulders. I'm not trying to be discrimitive or mean. But it's gross. It's socially indecent. So fucking socially indecent. I thought people are more self conscious now. But I guess since Britney Spears hasn't been shoving her stomach on to the screen lately, it makes others feel better.

I'm being bitchy but seriously, social decency people. Be sure to look that up.

My hair looks red/pink/purple/orange (in discreet parts).

Gross.

For some reason it feels like it's easier to dress other people than it is to dress myself. Yes it feels like I have nothing to wear most of the time. And it's ridiculous I know. But afterwhile, things tire out. Maybe I'm just be annihilative. I want to buy a turtle. At least turtles won't jump out of the tank and let it self dry. Or escape from the cage and burry itself into my walls. Turtles sound pretty good right about now.

Back to my religion paper.

No comments: