Monday, December 05, 2005

You are a big drain.

Leeches that is. They secrete blood thinners so they can suck the blood out through the skin much more easily. As annoying as these parasites as they are, they help take the blood out of a patients skin when their capillaries don't drain fast enough. If the capillaries don't drain fast enough, there's useless blood just soaking the tissue with no nutrients. Thus, the tissue eventually dies. You could loose a finger, a toe, your chin, virtually anywhere. While leeches can't solve every problem, I guess it's a start.

So lets start.

Lately I've been feeling nauseous. I'm not sure why but it seems like everything and anything is a trigger, the bus especially and well... I guess everything else. I hate taking the bus but I hate driving all the time. I wish I had someone to drive me.


I guess I'm just being lazy and I like sleeping in cars while someone else is driving.

Ramble ramble ramble. That's all I feel like doing. And it's stupid I know. Especially with finals next week.

Oh God. Next week.

So in summary, I'm in love with my book, I want to go snowboarding, I feel like throwing up, I'm trying to not make an unimpressed look, I'm trying to cram everything

to an end, I'm trying to quit but I can't.

But like you said, you'll eventually get over it. In fact you're probably getting over it right now.
So as of right now, I'm nauseous all over again.

In addition, I've lost quite a bit of respect for you. A walker doesn't necessarily come with wheels you moron. People manufactured, tested, and pretty much perfected the device to help the elderly stable themselves. You know very well yourself that he's not stable and yet you get him this useless cane that he doesn't use. You moron. He fucking drags that thing around and does it look like he needs to support himself from side to side? No.

Of course I had to answer that for you. You would probably say yes and bring up the useless and stupid pointa of him either not wanting to use it or he won't be able to control it because of the "wheels". You are a moron. No wonder why he calls you stupid all the time. Honestly, if someone thought that the elder couldn't use the walkers, why would they sell it?

Also, where did you buy those canes? Stores don't just sell one item. Otherwise, no one would be able to make any money and wouldn't you think that the concept of convience has made it's way into the world? What do you think 'convience stores' are for?

You live a life of ignorance and you complain about how it's so hard for you. Oh I believe you. You go to your parents' house and help them do chores and inject insulin in them. You have a job when you really don't need to. Your house is bigger than neccesary, your husband makes more money than half of the people in downtown, your eldest son has moved out and your youngest barely needs you to do anything anymore. So don't come up to me and complain about how life treats you unfairly. If your bored, go host a chariety event or something that those rich tv wives do.

Okay, I'll stop the generalizing. Frankly though, you are a moron. A moron with too much time, too much money, not enough brains, and seriously the wrong concepts.

Sure you're a nice person. But fuck, serial killers and sociopaths are usually nice people on the outsides. I'm not calling you those, I'm just saying. I'm saying that you're a moron with no special skills.

So the next time you complain about your life, I'm going to throw my hot tea at you just so you know what it feels like to be me and others.

I think I'll go do some chemisty.

No comments: