Friday, December 16, 2005

"Hello Moto"

So I hear that you have been slutting it out! Good for you. You're getting the experience you need to keep a husband in line.

I'm just kidding around. You're probably not looking for experience. I won't say the rest but I'm sure the more intelligent ones will know where I'm going with this notion.

I hear by claim that I've never studied less for a test before. Except for that test on one of our independent modules that were assigned over the christmas break in math 10IB. But that didn't really matter. I feel oddly subdued and very sleepy.

In addition to that, Sarah blurted out "There's no such thing as Columbo!" a couple days ago so I have resolved in calling her hamster Columbo. I guess idiocy has its funny advantages.

On another note, I really wish people would remember to turn their cell phones or just put it on silence. It's not only rude but it's stupid on your part because it really isn't that hard. You and your fancy ringtones that not only reflect your bad taste but the efforts of the general media also.

No. It's not a good song. The people just look good dancing to its awful, artificial beat. If you are saying that you know what good music is, then I can also say that I can lick my big toe (which I obviously can't). I admit, I do get suckered in also by elaborate advertising and their sly-ish ways of allurement. But there is no where in the popular media that I have seen that condones cleaning your nose with your bare finger in the middle of a final. I'm sure others haven't seen it ever. If it was ever shown that picking your nose is okay, I'm sure it was intended as sarcasm.

Really, I should know.

So not only did you allow your cell phone to ring twice (which makes you twice the idiot), you committed a felony in the public eye; my eye to be exact you sick ass bag. An act of social indecency and plain carelessness. Think of all the people that has to touch your paper now. I'm also sure that you didn't rush off to the bathroom tried to scrub your hands free of that crime because if you were so worried about your personal hygiene, you would not of allowed your finger to rest in the inferior conchola. That's the lowest part of your nasal cavity; otherwise your nostrils. So there are probably a good number of door handles, facet knobs, etc. That have are so unlucky to be touched by your nasty hands. Nasty is mildly putting it. If you're willing to act like a shameless dirty moron in the eyes of fellow exam-ers, who knows what else you do in your spare time. I for one, would not like to know. Let's keep it naive and optimistic. Well, in a general sense.

I've always believed that the media has too much control over our lives. True, I am classified as a television addict but in my defense, it helps me form my bias and bitter opinions. Honestly, where would I be without my views? I would probably be sitting in a chair numb with indiscretion. There would be no one around to point out the morons and they would continue to live their lives as morons. Suffocating the world with their large empty heads. Back to the point, after a certain age (that being of ten) people generally know how to conduct themselves in the simplest of manners. Don't speak when others are speaking, don't bud in line, and to cleanse yourself of any bodily secretions in private. I believe that the way that the body cleans itself is parallel to the manner in which one should maintain their personal hygiene. You never see people's urine come streaming out uncontrollably. You never see people's skin excrete the waste by projecting it out of pores. Yes. Some forms of cleansing are visible but not to the point where there is a choice. You had a choice to not stick your finger up your nose and to turn off your cell phone.

There is always a choice. I guess you are just never inclined to choose the right one.

I think I've become addicted to green tea. Without it I feel like I'm iridescent, out of place (more than usual), and jumpy. I guess it's better than coffee. I am strangely pulled towards buying a coffee maker but I know it'll do me no good. It doesn't keep me alert as much as it used to.


So if I depended on coffee to keep me awake and my eye muscles contracting, where would it end?

It would probably end now and Will would be rubbing it in my face about how correct he was. Smug is saying it nicely and by the book. I'd say something else but blogger might ban me.

To Indigo and Superstore I go.

Goodbye Moto.

No comments: