Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Soundgirl I love you, etc. etc.....

My shirt came in and it's bigger than I expected. It fits but the seller stated "it's a junior size and expect for it to fit smaller." That's not a direct quote by the way.

Nonetheless, it's cute and I quite enjoy it despite the very-subtle fruity nature of it.

I have a four day weekend and it's pretty much full which is fine since I'd go crazy with nothing to do. Clubbing is a possibility and it's actually getting me pretty excited since I haven't gone clubbing since beginning of summer. Though I never wanted to go clubbing during the warmer days. I wonder why.

I hate the smell of busses but I am not in love with driving either. I'd rather have someone drive me, but we would have to listen to my music of course. Otherwise I would, again, go crazy.

Crazy, crazy, maybe even schizo.

That's a leap I know, since crazy is so much more broad than schizo. Although I'm sure pop culture or society in general has imposed a pretty universal image or even idea of what "crazy" really is. Take it however you like. I don't really give a horses hoof.

Sarah surely is a product of something out of the ordinary. I swear I had nothing to do with it but maybe my spontaneous dancing and expressions of thoughts got to her. I wouldn't be surprised. Sarah gave me a summary of the movie "A Beautiful Mind" and I must say it does sound interesting. Sarah wants to win a Nobel Prize. I won't type out the rest.

It's too moronic to.

I love my hiding spot especially since coffee is only a couple of stair cases away. Genius. Genius indeed. Speaking of stairs, I am more out of shape than before and I intended to utilize a treadmill again but not if everything keeps going at the way it is now.

Oh well. I guess something must suffer. Balance must be instated (or at least that's my impression of the world). You can be extreme in one aspect but lacking in another and it's frustrating. I know, it makes me go crazy.

But again, nonetheless Soundgirl I love you.

As a side note, I hate those who think it's cool to not use soap or wash your hands after using the toilet or blast their ugly rave music up so loud that it makes me nauseous.

No comments: