Thursday, November 17, 2005

My Scarf is too cool. I know.

Jason says the funniest things. I asked him if he knew that he was Chinese and not white. He says that he know's he's Chinese but he thinks he's still a little white. "Look at my palms! They're lighter than the rest of me."

And did I mention that he's the safest driver that I know?

What a funny little man. And I was just reminded that Adam Brody was on Gilmore Girls before and he really is the same character over and over again. Oh how the O.C has disappointed me. The first year was not only phenominal but addictive and became a mark of that year. By the second season, it quickly lost its touch. I no longer tingle at the thought of the drama or light up when someone mentions that show but isn't it like with nearly everything? Of course there are exceptions but once again, it's disappointing. I think it's a way to make room for new things in everybody's life. I guess I'll be tucking away more than I had visioned. Time for more bookselves.

To be frank and outright rude, Hilary Duff and Joe Madden are annoying. So is Nelly. And so are fobs that don't use soap or cover their mouths when little infectious nastys are being pushed out of the host at 99mi/hr. Nasty. Yes you are. Oh and don't forget Paris Hilton. Jeezes get a life and a nose job. You all irritate me. Publicity gimmic? Probably. After all, celebrities just got some endorsement right here without having to pay anything. I know I know. This blog isn't the site of where everybody and anybody gets their daily dose of sarcasm and biased opinons. Either way, it's annoying.

I hate you all.

But I do love my music...and okay I don't hate you all. In fact I love a number of you. You all rule.

And so do I. Don't forget that.

Galaxyland tomorrow and I get to wear my yellow shoes. It sounds like a good day. I guess I'll have to see. Reinstated again, disappointment's a part of me and it doesn't seem to disapate. So forget it and leave. Leave if you will. But you're taking the bus. Like hell you're taking a car. Fuck that. And fuck this. You know what, while we're at it, fuck everything.

I can't wait for clubbing. I blame MCR for this (but you're still awesome).

No comments: