Monday, November 06, 2006

If only houses came with wheels!

I think city and color is pretty much a go. Jason Collett was a success (which reminds me I still have to pick up the Cd) and its always so much fun to go to shows. Shows that help reinforce the artist's creative nature so that they will keep producing novel items.

If not novel, then no reinforcement.

Contingency rules all but don't worry, contiguity plays a big part here too. If the reinforcement was immediate at shows, the whole experience would be dull and rather unentertaining.

So let's celebrate the people who have cracked a large part of human nature and has allowed these secrets to be shared and fiddled around with. That candy wrapper trick really does increase self-control...so partial satiation but I look at the candy wrappers and I think "Fuck, stop it already."

Yes. You should stop it. If the world of public schooling wasn't so nice to you, you wouldn't be such a bitch. I put part of the blame on one of your superiors too but we all have a choice here. That is what makes the human race one cut about the rest; we can choose. Not just to choose between where would be a good place to sleep tonight (although for some people this can be a daily occurance, and no I'm not talking about the homeless...duh), but to choose whether or not it would be a good idea to mentally and socially push people below you because you think it's right.

Of course, I am here to tell you it's not. Well it is more like I am here to not talk to you. And no I shouldn't be a bigger person and put it behind me because I have done that so many times before. Now look at it. You like to take advantage of it, so you do, and now here we are.

Congratulations. I think you should go out and celebrate, with his money (lets face...you do), all of these years of creating a shitty persona, a fake persona, and a very well deserved relationship with your superior.

Just remember, no one forced you to attain this shitty persona.

And no, I'm not putting it behind me this time.

No comments: