Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I think a retraction is very called for

I do realize that I have complained about the anger problem before but really, it's a small thing to look past in the light of brilliance. (And in that situation, who wouldn't of been mad and threw an outrageous fit of temporary insanity?)

Brilliance indeed and this Friday I will be basking in sunlight of his brilliance and way-too-obvious awesome-ness.

And although it will be in 2D form, I will not complain because for two hours I get to sense and perceive one of the people I enjoy watching most in entertainment. I can hardly contain myself!!


This is going to be a short one because I am watching House (oh my Chase is cute) and I still have too much reading to do.

Those textbooks are just too expensive not to read.

P.S: Good job today. Though I am sure anyone else would have congratulated you too. I am too excited for Friday!!

No comments: