Thursday, September 21, 2006

I must remember to bring kleenex

This weird quesy feeling that has been in my stomach for a good week now won't go away and no matter what I do it seems like it won't go away. I suppose it says something but I am not entirely sure.

I am also not entierly sure of what to do because quite frankly it seems like no one cares (one more than the other). It's okay though I am sure she will keep you company from now on.

Remember if you don't think about it, it will all be less annoying.

Oh and remember to tell them to stop tracking mud into the interior. You won't need to remind me about the mud because not only do I have the courtesy to wipe my feet before entering, I will never set foot on the interior.

That's one thing you won't have to worry about.

Oh and have fun playing with the electronic toy.

It's true. You are blunt and I am sarcastic. But I think it's more fun being sarcastic than blunt.

Oh I cannot stop sneezing.

No comments: