Monday, September 18, 2006

I think Calvin and Hobbes have it right: the world aint' so bad if you can just get out of it.
Though if I was out of this world, I would have not been able to watch The Last Kiss or watch Scrubs (when it finally premiers on television) OR watch Jason imitate the people on tv.

Jeezes I need to get out of the house.

But I will not because for once it feels so utterly comfortable to be in and I cannot understand why.

So here it goes. Wake up and study before I head off to my 50 minute class or to the longer days where I encounter more people than I have in the last month. Come home and feed the children that much needed love and provide my feet with some warmth so they remember to breath.

I guess I too should remember to breath.

And I should remember to tell you that I don't hate you, I'm just disappointed.

No, it didn't help.

But I shouldn't of expected it anymore.

And thus I won't.

Off I go again.

And off you go.

No comments: