Monday, June 05, 2006

Since he belongs on the radio, you belong on my iRiver

Okay. Don't panic.

Wow, I miss shopholic books.


Conor Oberst is coming!!!

And I would like to let all my readers (all being 2 to maybe 3 of them...if I am having a good day) that I do have closet space left and that it is not all taken up by my clothes, shoes, bags, memories, and other things that I find awesome. Although I still have to find room for my new and not so new shoes, I'll still have room left.

So please Will, if you would like to move your clothes to my room go ahead. I do have room for you and you do not just have a corner.

Thank you. My palms have stopped sweating now.

P.S: How come the co-op student who always talks to me likes to walk away while he's talking?

It's okay. I won't panic about it.

No comments: