Friday, May 04, 2007

Humble Me

Norah Jones has a way of calming me down, nearly putting me to sleep. Making my muscles relax and causing a secretion of melatonin from my pineal gland, signaled from my suprachiasmatic nucleus.

Regardless of the hypnosis, I can't help feeling nervous, heavy hearted, nauseous, and droopy eyed. I miss you grandpa and I am sorry for not paying more attention to you. I just hope that you didn't suffer at all and that you are in a much better place now without pollution, uneccesary acts of violence, neglect, and greed. I hope that you are now with your parents and grandparents. I just hope that you are happy and that you can stand up straight again. Nice and tall in your spiffy suits and do all the excercises that you want. Play all the mahjong that you want. I just hope you know that I have missed the old you for a long time and I knew you couldn't be the same person but I was always hoping. I always thought about it. I wonder what happened to that tape that Sarah and I always liked watching so much. I always thought about how skilled you were and all the cool things that you taught Sarah and I. I now wonder how grandma is going to eat her fruit since you're not there to peel her fruit for her. I love you grandpa. I just hope that you're happy and safe now.

I don't know how grandma is holding up though. She is so fragile and everytime I left you two, I felt a pang of guilt. I haven't talked to her since the day you past away. I don't know what to say. Though I never know what to say.

All I want to do is pick you guys up for dinner now.

No comments: