Thursday, October 12, 2006

If I could only genetically alter eggs...

It's one in the morning and I am still waiting for the eggs to be done so I can make lunch for tomorrow. It wouldn't be such a big deal if it was just for me because then I wouldn't have to wait for the eggs, I would just make a bagel and hope for the best.

Yes. The best that a bagel could give me. That is what I would hope for.

But more than that I hope for Sarah will get better soon because... well lets face it, Sarah is a baby. Even at 18 years old and increasing, she is still a baby. She will cry at a drop of a hat because she is just a baby like that. I do feel sorry for her though because her now both of her eyes are red and everything just hurts.

It is a virus I keep saying. It's getting progressively worse and I am really urging her to go to the doctors but being a science student in the first year really prevents you from doing a lot. Even from going to the doctors because going to the doctors mean waiting for a immensly long time and possibly being patronized by the person who is supposed to heal you.

Okay that was exceptionally biased I will admit.

It's those eggs.

Why won't they cook faster?

And why won't you stop being such a hypocrite? No. I'm not crawling back to you. But my conscience seems to be.

Anyway, my foot has started to hurt again. I really wish it wouldn't. I want to go for runs and feel that euphoria again because it really is like being high. I wonder if the amount of endorphins released has a linear relationship with the amount of time that I spend on the treadmill?

A friend's birthday is coming up soon and I am actually excited to go see her because she really is a lot of fun and agrees with the boyfriend's humor.

A humor that I must commend because it is not only really entertaining but extremely suiting at times.

It is funny because in certain situations, he has a impecible sense of timing but in other circumstances, he really has the co ordination of a stranger with no take on the even at all.

So maybe it is only the funny parts that he is good at and not the other things.

I really wish you would improve on that though. Since I have told you this quite a number of times already, I would only expect it.

I think the eggs are finally ready. My how time flies when I am typing on this horrid laptop.

No comments: