Thursday, August 10, 2006

Fifteen Minutes........old


In fifteen minutes I make it to downtown for dimsum with my parents. It also takes me fifteen minutes to eat and an extra fifteen minutes to get back to work.

Once I get back to work, it takes me less than fifteen minutes to realize that what I thought I wanted to yesterday was mearly a phase. A phase which I'm sure you went through too (that look last year gave it all away). But the looks that you have been giving me recently tell me that you know all too well.

All too well about what I really want and I hope you stop it because it's getting embarassing. It only took fifteen minutes for me to convince myself of this and 2 minutes for me to get over it.

Maybe more like two months and some odd school days where it just wouldn't stop.

And you making a sandwich won't change my mind...because I'm sure it will taste like butt afterwards.

Fifteen minutes was the amount of time that it took me to see that eventually I will be able to visit my parents when I grow up without having to dread it. It's odd. Odd in the way that it makes me feel grown up and that I can't get mad at everything and anything anymore. It's probably better for my blood pressure anyway.

She then offered me facials.

But I'm not sure if I should be insulted or not because my dad says the facials will the get the crap out of my pores.


First the treadmill (thank you by the way) and now the facials. It makes me speachless!

And it is true I do feel different, especially towards you and I should just forget about it but it's not going to be that easy especially if I haven't heard from you. Oh wait, there was that phone call where the conversation was straggling so much that I wanted to strangle myself just so I would have an excuse to leave. And I can't put on that voice for you anymore that once came so naturally.

To be fair though, I wouldn't of said anything either but to continue on saying those things to me is just stupid.

I believed you. Even when I was tempted not to believe you, I did. And I have never judged you upon the things that you have done because I concluded that it was not neccessary on my part; other people (including yourself) have got that covered. But because you are so judgemental yourself, you seem to think that I will do it too.

It makes me livid to think of the fact that you could not see that I would not of judged you. I don't see how you didn't know that. People that I work with know that and that is with my guard up!

Stop being a fool with an insatiable appetite.

It's stupid. And yes I was the one who introduced you to patterns and Urban Outfitters so take that stupid can of glossed over liquid and fuck off.

There. My fifteen minutes are over.

P.S: I love you Zach Braff....and I totally understood Garden State.

No comments: