Tuesday, January 03, 2006

What a geek

I think the Axe deoderant commercials are funny and entertaining. They didn't bother to go out of their way to be subtle, clever, or even witty. Just fruity and blunt.

"Buy our deoderant and you'll attract hot women who don't think twice about why they're with you."
And why is it never that deoderant commercials targeted at women use sex as a selling point? They're always so much more serious than mens. For instance, an Axe commercial has women litterally jumping at this one guy (who's not ugly but not exactly an Orlando Bloom). Where are all the men jumping at the women?

Okay, so that would hurt. I wouldn't want a guy who's 50 pounds heavier than me to act like the Blob and jump on me. That would not make me want to buy that deoderant and certainitly stay away from any Blob like guys.

But thanks to my new gaming habits, I'm sure I've become more faster. I wouldn't go as far as being more agile or even Wolverine-like, but more.... we'll say alert. That's a good word.

Don't test that though. Or else I'll throw my recent garbage at you and considering what just happened, I'm sure you would not enjoy that. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Back to the point, I guess those deoderant companies have a point. Sex just doesn't work that well with deoderant sales to women. But pacakaging and practicality does.

Well. It does with me.
Hilarious I say, hilarious!

Holly fruitcakes I've spent so much money this month. I think the only thing that I have not bought yet is a lamp.

And speaking of a lamp, I saw one that I wanted in Winners. Oh Winners. Of course Sarah stopped me from buying "useless" things and "stuffing" my room with them. Honestly, I think my room does have a lot of junk but that's my fault because I really have given up on making it work. So really, it's just stuff that doesn't have a proper place.

On the same note as the fruitcake, I've realized how much I miss listening to RHCP. There is no direct nor popular correlation, just an inside joke.

Wow I'm like a thesarus today.

The downloading of Scrubs was unfortunatly demolished due to a fake file. Fuck you fake files. And fuck you jam /condiment stealer of today! Maybe if you eased up on those condiments you could use the stairs again!

Okay that was mean but really. How much does jam really cost? Now if it was Gucci made jam or something ridiculous and just fucking stupid like that, I could understand. Who the hell would pay twenty five dollars for a jar of jam? I guess the jam/condiment stealer of today wouldn't even pay $2.50!

I hate people sometimes. Okay all the time, especially in the morning. Especially when they think I'm an idiot who gave birth to two kids already. Have you ever thought that maybe I'm babysitting? Maybe I'm doing someone a favour and guaranteeing the safety of their children? Perhaps you're just an idiot with bad judgement and a prejudice-filled head.

Actually, I think that is just it.

P.S: I think Logan is an asshole. A good looking asshole with nicely colored hair.

I miss the Gilmore Girls and I realized that I have a love-hate relationship with school. I hate the people and I hate how people don't use soap. But I love the fact that I'm still working towards something.

I also love burning things. CDs and DVDs that is. My short lived pyro days are....well...gone (considering how they were short).

No comments: