Friday, October 28, 2005

Hey, it's over

Yes. Midterms are done. Until the second round starts that is.
People usually feel liberated but not I. The anticipation isn't very daunting and it's a little exasperating.

This sucks. School sucks and it's hard trying not to daydream about other stimulating things or what else I can waste my money on. It's not fine this time. And I hate it. It feels so heavy and hard. I guess it doesn't help either that people won't seem to grow up.

The rumors are true and you are only what they say you are. But on the other hand, you get what you give. While this is only true for some people, it's reality for me and it sucks ( of course). There's no such thing as luck or complete equality either. If there was, then a lot of people would be out of work.

It's unfair.

No comments: