Sunday, September 11, 2005

I wish I could download songs on my computer. The program stopped connecting to the internet so I'm missing out on songs.

On another note, school's started and it seems so odd to be in second year. I have to apply for OT this year. I better make it. But I'm glad to be seeing friends and walking around and getting fresh air again. It makes me feel less useless.

I get agitated easily, yes. I also can't seem to stop shopping. I also have to pay for my tuition and books. And it seems like everyone's buying all the same clothes (I'm glad I didn't buy that Old Navy argyle sweater, but I do wish I bought that bag).

Camping in my backyard didn't turn out because of the rain which is a total bummer because it's seriously so much fun. Except for the spiders of course, those are horrid and intrusive....so to speak. Instead we slept inside and didn't play games because we were all so tired. From what?

I have no clue.

When people ask me, "so what's new with you?" I never know what to say. So never ask me that. I'll reply with a blank look on my face which replaced what otherwise would be a look of annoyance and "stop asking me that" stare. I'm into more specific questions like, 'how was your summer?... what are you doing this year?... have you gone out clubbing lately?'

Yes, boring but less stupid. I did laundry last night and cleaned my walls. That's what's new with me.

I wish I could have a job while I'm in school but with obstacles and other at-home duties, I cannot. I don't think it's a good idea anyway. But I do wish that Sarah would work at Old Navy. Stupid change machines at Safeway. How lazy can human's become. It tells you how much change to give on the monitor. Why do you need a change machine?!

Plus, the lady at work jipped me of my overtime. Stupid lady. I don't see why she has to take the times in. Wouldn't it be easier just to send it directly to human resources?
/rant

School's in ladies and gents, let the coffee and hot water machines roll.

P.S: My heart desires everything but the capacity of it is limited.

That fucken blows.