Monday, September 19, 2005

Honestly, tell me if it's stupid.

Thanks Will, Sarah, and Charles for reassuring me you're honesty and blunt nature. I need to know if I look stupid.

I think I shouldn't try to study on Sundays anymore. I can't. Staying home all day and facing the books thinking about school the next day is just too depressing and it makes me groggy.

The house warming party was awkward and school's awkward. It feels like last year except people seem more sad and it sucks that much more.

I feel so apprhensive about everything. Trembling, my hands live in a state of fear and sometimes fury. It depends on the day and the condition of my stomach. I cannot face anymore television screens and with every beautiful sky and solid white serene cloud, I am impulsed to run around and free my worries with a loud and rambunctious scream. The park across the street looks quite tantilizing with it's swings of youth and slides of age. Here I come end, are you ready for me?

Of course you are. You're always ready. It's the other party that isn't always.

Impulsion should be ruled as a treat, as a free ticket to sanity and blissfullness. Blissfullness doesn't come in a spa you junkies, it comes from liberation and that final stage of your alcohol buzz where you realize it wasn't the best idea to take that last tequila shot.

After your buzz is gone, I guess bliss comes in a small blue gel capulet sold in the pharmacy section of Superstore.




Speaking of Superstore, I hate shopping with immigrants.

My bliss is yet to be found, like everything else.

But honestly if this is stupid, just tell me.

No comments: