Saturday, April 08, 2006

David Bowie, you're too cool

And yes, I would say that with an odd but smooth twist to my voice.

Early side note: I hate it when people spell 'you're' as 'your'. I am pretty bad at grammar myself but at least I know the difference between the two. You might instantly think that only fobs or any other sort of immigrant would commit such a heinous act on the English language like that, but I am here to shatter your stereotypes (and the gnome of yours that you secretly love so much. They really creep me out. House wives and eclectic fathers, what were you thinking?).

My laptop has been damaged by an unfortunate and almost fated event, an entire cup of spilled chocolate milk. It claimed a small number of victims (keys) but it can be fixed because my genius of a cousin (not sarcastically) cleaned the keys for me and managed to trick the operators of Best Buy into thinking it is a glich. Success! It should be a law for me to buy warranty of electronics whenever I can because a number of uncalled for damaging events have taken place in the past. The irony of it all. I am one of those people that like to keep the plastic covers on my new mp3 players, cell phones, and even encouraging stickers on computers and laptops that try to make it into your mind as a last thought. Despite all of my effort to maintain everything in its mint conditon, the plastic still manages to come off. It's not crazy, I hope.

Actually I don't think I would give two shits. As of right now, Jason is running around with a skipping rope tied around his tiny child waist and screaming as if he is having the best time of his life. I am not sure what Marissa is doing but I am positive that she will do almost the exact same in a matter of minutes. To my point, I think the entire world has stopped to caring and I am glad. You pretencious assholes with bad taste have to stick together for fear of realizing how uncool and ignorant you all have been. Honestly. Your group has some of the most wealthiest kids in University and yet all you do is conform to the social norms, look like what Corporate America tells you to look like, and center your life around meaningless celebrations of (once again) meaingless shit.


I know what you meant when you said '....everyone backed out.' It really was not true but the word everyone has a different connation for you. I don't hate you though, it just really didn't impress me.

Despite the formless people walking around wasting precious oxygen, the sky is now routinely blue, the sun is always out, I am getting my recommended almost of sun expose to increase my vitamin D, and I can't wait to break out my trampoline and tennis rackets. It is so much easier to get up in the morning now and I can't wait to have my two barbeques.

I am breaking out my leggings and soundgirl dress.

Oh ridicously fruity patterns that makes your mind boggle, how I love you.

No comments: